Members of AASEP have access to the links underlying each of the items listed in this section. If you are a member, please login to access the members area of this page. Site Visitors, to join AASEP go the this link: Join AASEP
- Lyme Disease:Overview page providing important information on this topic.
- American Lyme Disease Foundation The American Lyme Disease Foundation suppots research and plays a key role in providing reliable and scientifically accurate information to the public and health care provider.
- Lyme Disease Network : The Lyme Disease Network, a non-profit foundation dedicated to public education of the prevention and treatment of Lyme disease and other tick-borne illnesses. On the Internet since 1994.
- The Lyme Disease Foundation: The Lyme Disease Foundation (LDF) is a nonprofit dedicated to finding solutions for tick-borne disorders. Realizing the ability to find solutions involves a multi-discipline effort, the LDF includes the four cornerstones of progress (businesses, patients, government, and the medical community) to work together to find solutions to tick-borne disorders.
- All about the Lyme Disease Test
- Lyme Disease-A Patient's Guide
- Tick removal-A step by step guide
- Lyme Disease Glossary of terms
- Lots of links on Lyme Disease: Over 12,000 links associated with Lyme Disease