Members of AASEP have access to the links underlying each of the items listed in this section. If you are a member, please login to access the members area of this page. Site Visitors, to join AASEP go the this link: Join AASEP
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome:Overview page providing important information on this topic.
- About Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Self Help and Support Group
- Overview of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Association
- What I need to know about IBS: Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a problem that affects mainly the bowel, which is also called the large intestine. The bowel is the part of the digestive system that makes and stores stool. The word syndrome means a group of symptoms. IBS is a syndrome because it can cause several symptoms. For example, IBS causes cramping, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation.
- See what others say about their experiences with IBS
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome-Tips on controlling your symptoms
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Resource Center