Members of AASEP have access to the links underlying each of the items listed in this section. If you are a member, please login to access the members area of this page. Site Visitors, to join AASEP go the this link: Join AASEP
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Overview page providing important information on this topic.
- Overview of Epidermolysis Bullosa: Overview of this condition including background, frequency, prognsis and more.
- The Epidermolysis Bullosa Web Ring: The Epidermolysis Bullosa WebRing is designed to bring together EB websites on the WWW.
- National Epidermolysis Bullosa Registry: The NEBR project was created by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in September 1986. A rare diseases registry was chosen as the most effective mechanism to more rigorously characterize each of the many different forms of inherited EB which exist within the United States, as well as to determine the risks of specific clinical outcomes within different EB types and subtypes, and to promote additional research of this disease worldwide.
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Home Care Program: The seriousness of the disease and the subsequent effects on the patient are largely individually-determined and therefore not suitable for a general description. The information described should therefore be regarded as the background information which is essential to provide an outline of treatment, nursing, care and support of the individual patient, to inform the patient and to draw up an individual care plan. This site deals with the way in which treatment, nursing, care and support may be implemented.
- Support information on Epidermolysis Bullosa: includes orgnaizations, links, articles